Keep up to date

Keep up to date with the latest posts David's Bat Blog on Facebook

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Right place, right time - Daubies in the moonlight

Despite owning all sorts of camera equipment, it's a given that, whenever I see something I'd really like to capture, I don't have any of them to hand. Happily the latest iphone has solved that for me. I must be honest - I bought the very latest model just as it came out, only because I needed a new phone anyway - trend-setter I ain't!

So there I was, in one of those "wow, look at that" moments and for once I had the means to capture it in my pocket. A group of around 10 Daubenton's Bats, hunting over a moonlit lake in Northumberland last week, showing their prowess at grabbing prey from the water's surface. 

Beautiful and impressive.




Keep up to date with the latest posts Facebook.com/Davidsbatblog

No comments: